The case https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndny/pr/texas-man-ind…
Please follow the directions and check the attachment.
– Brief background of the general issue (i.e., privacy, computer crime, etc.)
Argumentation (Discussion of positions)
– Approach your identified case from the following positions: pro (defendant), con (prosecution), and how a jury would render a decision. Support each side with references.
– State all/any ethical issues associated with the case.
– Summarize your argumentation (arguments) — include your overall assessment of the issues involved;
– State the results of the case if applicable. Also, state your agreement/disagreement with the verdict.
Style and Writing
– Proper grammar and format required.
– APA Style
Include in-text citations (Failure to do so will result in a 50-pt. deduction fromoverall grade)
Plagiarism of any part or whole of the exam will result in a zero grade!!! All papers will be turned in to a plagiarism software package: Turnitin
Sources to find relevant cases and information on the issues in the case:
Books (You can use a case from the textbook.)
Websites (only a few per question)
Online newspapers/magazines articles
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post legal and policy issues in information technology paper 1 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.